Is your hair thinning and making your life difficult? Hair loss is a frequent problem and it affects millions of people. Deficiency of proteins and vitamins are mentioned as the root reason for hair fall. Our sedentary lifestyle is another thing that results in the problem of baldness. Vitamin-E deficiency can also be one problem that activates the problem.
Signs of Vitamin-E Deficiency
Indicators of reduced vitamin-E level include:
- Muscle Weakness: Vitamin E is important for the central nervous system, therefore a deficiency of Vitamin E in the machine can easily lead to weak muscles.
- Difficulty in Coordination and Walking: Inadequate levels of vitamin-E may result in diminished reflexes, poor coordination and balance reduction.
- Numbness: Damage to the nervous system may prevent the nerves to transmit signals, leading to peripheral neuropathy.
- Vision Problems: Vitamin- E has properties that help avoid eye conditions such as macular degeneration. A lack of this vitamin may inhibit the capability of the eyesight.
- Weak Immune System: A lack of vitamin E in the system can cause sickness and disease. People with low vitamin- E might fall sick more often.
Advantages of Vitamin-E for Hair
Vitamin E is rich in antioxidants, which is vital for your skin and hair. It basically reduces cell damage and improves hair development. Foods rich in vitamin-E include nuts, green veggies, avocado, asparagus, sweet potatoes and a lot more.
In a study performed by the Tropical Life Sciences Research group analyzed the role of vitamin E in preventing baldness. The group found that the antioxidants properties of vitamin E improve hair growth by reducing oxidative stress from the scalp.
Balanced pH Levels and Oil Production
A imbalance of pH levels and overproduction of oil in the scalp are a couple of the main causes of hair fall. The excess oil blocks the hair follicles, leading to problems like dandruff and itching.
Vitamin E makes it a lot easier for the blood vessels to carry blood to the scalp. Vitamin- coconut oil improves blood circulation when it is massaged directly into the scalp and it also provides nourishment to hair follicles. It reduces oxidative stress which helps boost hair growth. This promotes hair growth and helps the hair follicles to operate much better.
Vitamin E contains properties that moisturize and conditions the hair. It will help eliminate the frizzy and dry hair, making your hair glossy and smooth. You can incorporate foods rich in vitamin E in your diet to promote better hair health.
It may repair damaged hair by keeping the shine by reducing breakage and protecting the hair from damage.